Thursday, March 1, 2012

Does it really matter?

Okay lately at school I've noticed people have been going on and on about weather or not someone is straight, bisexual, gay, or lesbian, so what they are who they are! I mean if a guy wants to date another guy let him! If a girl wants to date another girl let her! We don't need to make a big deal out of this! Whats the point its not like they can change who they are! I mean no matter what we say or do they will be them and date who they wanna be! Some of my closest friends are Bisexual. I don't care because they are who they are and as a friend I'm going to support them in anyway possible. I do not care what other people may think on this subject I've just gotta say this. LET US BE WHO WE WANNA BE! LET US DATE WHO WE WANNA DATE WEATHER IT BE A MALE OR FEMALE! WHO CARES! IT ISN'T OUR BUSINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment