Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Cleaning

 Oh, the messiness of my room! Ahhh, I do believe it drives people crazy. Today it has finally started making me go crazy! But anyway its time for SPRING CLEANING in my bedroom. I moved some of my furniture around will probably move it around again lol hoping to get a desk and get rid of my T.V. stand even though I do not have a T.V. ironic enough lol all in all I am going to attempt to get rid of the junk in my room and start anew starting with these stupid pimples! lol just kidding but anyway..... Last time I was at church they talked about "spring cleaning" they said it basically meant cleaning out everything starting anew with everything! Well, is that right? I think its not because there is no right or wrong way to spring clean! Look at me I'm just spring cleaning my room! Well I've got to give the computer to my aunt so bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment