Friday, March 9, 2012

Ahhhh the sweetness of friendship

I have this friend he is amazing! But the funny part is even through the ups and downs me and him have been friends for a few years now. We have even tried dating it worked out for a while but then I moved. :( But he got over it eventually and me and him started talking again. Lucky us! (P.S. I'm hyper right now) We have some awesome memories together. If I was ever given the chance I would go back and not break up with him.Well the past is the past and we have to move on so me and him both have and we are great friends. We help each other out a lot. If I didn't have him in my life I would be lost. 

One last thing if I was given the chance I would go back out with him.

Love, 
Teenager Point of View!

P.S. My friend asked me to write a blog about him. So I did. Love you Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment