Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Searching


Even when things seem so fair away, they are closer then they appear. Even when solutions may not present themselves right then they are there you just got to search for them.
Searching. And. Searching. Seems like a lot of work doesn't it? Well yes it is but in the end it is worth it. Recently I have had to witness people trying to find themselves and a few of these people have helped me start to find myself. I love these people for that reason! I mean without these people I wouldn't have what I have today.I have everything I need a loving family, people who are not my family but I love them like they are and they treat my like I am their family. I have everything I could possibly wish for right now and in this moment. I love being where I am I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment