Saturday, February 25, 2012

Teenager Point of View

Everyone says they don't understand teenagers well maybe hearing words from one will help.

Teenagers tend to act like they don't care but when in all reality they do. They just hide it under the surface so no one will ever realize how much words actually hurt us. Trust me I know from personal experience.

Teenagers aren't that different from yourself when you where their age. Yes, technology may have changed a lot, but that doesn't mean anything! Technology helps some teenagers to escape to another world, somewhere they feel like they belong. That's why we spend hours and hours online playing on Face Book and virtual worlds. Don't tell me I'm wrong about this but I'm not!

Some teenagers actually read to escape real life. I do that more then anything else! I love reading its like escaping to a whole new unknown world where you are the only one who exist. I love that filling. I love the feeling that the world revolves around me. But, anyway back to the topic.

People think "we" teenagers are insane when in all reality we act the way we do to get rid of all of our hyper-ness. Okay, yes I do realize we are supposed to be "mature" but in all reality we need our immature moments to. No one is perfect!

All teenagers want is to be understood not critized. Most of the time thats all people do. All they do is critize us.

Teen catergory's at school and descriptions:

1) Jocks- The guys who play all the sports and act like they know everything. They are usually favored by teachers.

2)Preppy- These are usually the girls who do chearleading and are the "in-crowd". They think everyone loves them but in all reality everyone dislikes them.

3)Nerds- These are the guys and girls who do debate, chess, and book club. Don't under estimate them, one day these are the people who are going to be your boss.

4)Random ones- These are the ones who like playing all the pranks and laugh at almost anything!

Until Next Time,
Teenager Point of View

No comments:

Post a Comment