Sunday, February 26, 2012

Prayer

Yes, today's subject is prayer. I mean as teenagers we are still finding ourselves. So maybe a little faith and trust in God could help along the way. Just recently I have been moved away from my step-mom, who was like my real mother, my step-brother and step-sister, whom I adored, and my best friend Izzy, I miss her like crazy, I was moved over 16 hours away from them to end up here in North Carolina. I love it here but it doesn't mean I don't miss them like a baby misses its favorite teddy bear. But it hasn't been easy to readjust I mean when I was little I lived here in North Carolina with my beloved Aunt. But after I left my dad's in High Point, I came here to Stedman. I love it here. It's a small and nice little town. It's in the country which I love. I am country all the way through. But, when I first came here my friends took me to their church and ever since then I have gone every Wednesday and tried to go every Sunday. But through all this I have been through a lot more then what I have said, I've been through friendship troubles, and days where I felt like nothing was every gonna go right. But in the end it does because I have faith in God. I pray just about every night. God has helped me to understand my Aunt's unpredictable mood swings. He has helped me figure out how to keep my friends. He has helped me forgive, not forget just forgive. I'm forever greatful for his help and his guidance. Without him I wouldn't be who I am today, I'm proud of who I am and who I have become. I have a great love for books that is fueled by my Aunt. Without her, my friends, and God I wouldn't be able to go from day to day without having a complete breakdown. Which I do have my days, but everyone does, or so I've been told. My Aunt doesn't judge me, she lets me be me. As a teen I need that support. I need to know I'm not all alone. I have everyone who has every supported me, guided me to the right path, loved me, cared for me, and have made me who I am as of today, to thank. I'm still growing and devolping my own ways, style, and additude. I am supported and loved. Without any of the people I have in my life I wouldn't be me. So thanks to everyone who has helped me become me!
With love,
Teenager Point of View

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. yes my unpredictable mood swings... I hope I figure them out before you do. I am blessed to have you in my home and my life. Love you very much!!! Even though you called me out.

    ReplyDelete