Sunday, July 15, 2012

Love that was lost

Dear Person I can't get out of my head,
 
You've been stuck in my head eversince we broke up.

The other night I had a dream about you. Did you know suppossedly if you dream about someone they fell asleep thinking about you. Where you thinking about me? If so that makes me happy. The dream was the following:

I walked into our church and you where there minus your little group. You came up to me and said "I've been waiting for you", my reply was "Why?". You casually picked me up and made me stand on a step so we where eye to eye then you kissed me. 

God I  miss your kisses why did you have to break up with me. I miss you so much just so so much. Sometimes at night I go to bed crying myself to sleep because I miss you so much. Even though you have caused me so much heartache I still love you how is that possible. Why do you evoke such feelings inside me. Why?  


Memories:

We have so many and I cherish all off them.

Well I am off to go cry and try to work up the balls to actually talk to you so goodbye person I never truly got over.

Goodbye Love,
 Teenager Point Of View

No comments:

Post a Comment